Tuesday 14 April 2015

Lehenga




REVIEWS :

hey,

friendsss want to share something exicting about my dashing blue colour lehenga which I recieved from "De Maando" on 12th april 2015.

Design was fabulous, attractive colour,quality,weight,length everything was good. I am delighted with the fit and services.I am so happy with my product as well I always wanted to purchase something totally different.Top quality design and cloth...!! :) :)

I think I am hooked to "De Maando". I will recommend to others and continue to do so.


www.diamondemaando.com


BLUE COLOUR LEHENGA :

Colour-blue and white
work-hand painting/zari/butne
material-satan/georgette
border-velvet
oassion-party wear/functions

Lovely blue colour lehenga with excellent quality and great stuff. Full length blue colour georgette skirt: georgette is lightweight, dull-finished crêpe fabric. Gorgeous  light weighted dupatta made of hand painting, zari work with fine smooth  velvet border and golden border.

Stylish blouse made of santan cloth with fined hand painting,beautiful butne neckline.Blue is the color of the sky and sea it represnts calmness. Almost everyone likes blue colour as it is a bright.Women often likes lehenga for marriage functions,engagment,festivals,etc.

Length skirt worn by Indian women, usually on formal or ceremonial occasions. Fashion is  often habitual trend in the style in which a person dresses. 
loved the impecable lehenga..!!!


if you guyss liked it ,
above is the link mentioned!!

www.facebook.com/pages/De-maando/681121061977613





No comments:

Post a Comment